Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Charles and Michelle's Wedding

Goal #91: Shoot at least five weddings with Devin (2/5)



On October 2nd, I had the pleasure of photographing my friends Michelle and Charles' wedding along with Devin. Michelle was the (incomparable) stage manger from my theatre days and she planned her wedding in a way that only a stage manager could. It was so fun for me to hear her describe her wedding with theatre jargon. Her wedding coordinator was (literally) a stage manger. Her dress and accessories were prepared and watched over by a "costume mistress." There were even "prop managers" and "set designers" in charge of the decor. I was thoroughly amused by this and it added such a unique, personality-infused touch to this wedding.

Charles and Michelle were such a sweet couple and capturing their love on camera was such a joy! Not only that, but photographing weddings with my husband is pretty much my new favorite thing in the world.

Here are just a few of my favorites shots from the day. Too see more, head over to Devin's photography blog.






 

Congratulations Charles and Michelle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got some Notions of your own about this post? Share them!